Monday, August 13, 2012

Let the Journey Begin

After weeks of anticipation the adventure is about to begin.  Currently I am sitting in the Cleveland airport waiting for my flight to arrive so that I can embark on my way to Tbilisi.  Everything is packed up into one checked bag that American Airlines let go through even though it was slightly over weight and my two carry on bags.  I should be able to last a year out of the number of clothes that I packed.  This seems to be a perfect time to open the Georgian language book and try to learn something other than the alphabet.  My phones left at home and soon most of my easy contact with home will be via the net or snail mail (almost like I'm traveling back in time as well as across the world).  If there is internet I will try my best to check in when I arrive abroad.

1 comment:

  1. Doubt if there is a direct flight, how did your travels go?

    ReplyDelete